Zillow Group is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the Accounts Payable Team! This position requires sharp focus and the ability to effectively prioritize in a high-volume environment. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent organization skills, excellent verbal and written communication, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure.
What you will do:
- Monitor email inboxs for assigned tasks
- Review invoices; input key financial information such as purchase order, project ID, prepaid expense classification, and accounting date
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders and external suppliers Monitor invoices for overdue approvals
- Closely coordinate with the Purchasing team to clear PO match exceptions
- Process weekly settlement runs via ACH, WIRE, and check
- Supplier onboarding
- Assist with other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned
- Knowledge of key accounting concepts and basic financial statement components
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Effective interpersonal and team skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines
- Prior experience working for an internet, e-commerce, or media company a plus
- Recent experience with big ERP (Oracle, SAP, Netsuite, Workday Financials, etc.) a plus
At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.