Marketing Industry Stakeholder Manager
Zigbee Alliance Inc Davis, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
We are seeking a Marketing Industry Stakeholder Manager to join our team. You will be responsible to manage the development and execution of the Board of Directors’ Stakeholder Representative Program, the Alliance’s Commercial Segment Marketing Programs and support the Alliance’s Marketing and Product Sub Groups in existing and future technology segments..
Staff lead responsible for managing the Board Stakeholder Representative Program:
- Coordinate each Stakeholder Industry Segment Group under the direction of the Head of Marketing with the Board Stakeholder Representative volunteers.
- Design and develop multi-channel communications, messaging and engagement approach with actionable plans for each Industry Segment Group with high-touch Board-to-Member engagement, in coordination with Board Stakeholder Representative volunteers,
- Develop content, communication materials and execute plans, aligned with each Board Stakeholder Representative volunteer to promote the Program and engage member participants for each Industry Segment.
- Attend and coordinate the Stakeholder Group meetings, support the Board Representative, manage the group communication channels, collaboration tools (Causeway, Slack, etc.)
- Track and monitor program performance, milestones and goals set for the Program aligned to the Board’s strategic objectives for the program.
- Evaluate, analyze, and present results of each Stakeholder Group and the Program overall to Alliance leadership and Board, and recommend changes to improve alignment with industry segments, engagement with members and overall Program effectiveness.
Staff lead responsible for the Alliance Commercial Segment Marketing Programs:
- Under the direction of the Head of Marketing, coordinate with the Commercial Segment Member Marketing Team stakeholders to define and, in partnership with that team, execute the Alliance’s Commercial Segment Marketing strategy and plans.
- Serve as the Commercial Segment Marketing manager, developing marketing plans, content, communications & messaging (in partnership with members) supporting industry events, speaking engagements, etc.
- Track and monitor marketing performance, milestones and goals set for Commercial Segment Marketing according to the Board’s strategic objectives and the overall Marketing Strategy.
- Evaluate, analyze and present results of Commercial Segment marketing activity and recommend changes to improve effectiveness.
- Prepare and present regular executive level report-outs for programs under management
- Work with internal colleagues to ensure programs are properly represented in digital marketing assets (web, social, wiki).
- Perform other related projects and duties as assigned by management.
- Education: BSc/BA in marketing or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
- Experience: Five or more years of related experience in technology industry segments in product or brand marketing or marketing communications; IoT and/or commercial industry segment experience a plus.
- Thorough understanding of digital and traditional marketing techniques and methods
- Proven experience managing multiple projects, programs and executive stakeholders
- Proven experience developing marketing messaging and omni-channel communications
- Proven experience managing & measuring marketing programs, with key metrics for evaluation and reporting
- Ability to develop data-driven analysis and reports
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Program Management software (Asana or equivalent)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Analytic and critical thinking mindset with complex problem-solving ability
- Active learning/listening
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Service orientation
- Proven Interpersonal skills and ability to manage stakeholders
- Proven experience managing through influence
Zigbee Alliance IncWhy Work Here?
Amazing team of professionals serving an extraordinary group of innovative members leading the IoT!
The Zigbee Alliance is the foundation and future of the Internet of Things (IoT). Established in 2002, our wide-ranging global membership collaborates to create and evolve universal open standards for the smart networks in our homes, businesses, and neighborhoods.