- Posted: 9 days ago
Title: SailPoint Engineer
The SailPoint Engineer leads the architecture and development of Identity Credential Access Management (ICAM) system specifically SailPoint. The SailPoint Engineer will build plugins, connectors, and compliance certification. The SailPoint Engineer will perform identifier matching and assignment; user, group and role provisioning; entitlement provisioning; account claim and password management; monitoring and auditing of access and ensuring data cleanliness. The SailPoint Engineer will be responsible for accuracy of work and deliverables from local as well as global teams.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication
- Work with technical and business users to gather and implement requirements
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software applications
- Develop complex application features and create technical designs
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Review and analyze complex programming specifications to resolve issues
- Prepare technical standards, provide technical advice and guidance, and collaborate with other programmers to conceptualize and develop design
- Conduct thorough problem analysis, document findings, and propose creative solutions
- Coordinate end to end runs, provide production support, and suggest enhancements to existing business applications
- Use technical judgment and make appropriate system decisions
- Analyze and debug Application/Client Server connectivity problems
- Perform SDLC process, including designing and developing applications
- Ability to maintain documentation for a solution, related tools, and business processes
- Participate in implementation of new features and integration scenarios
- Perform maintenance to user access / identity workflows (Joiner / Mover / Leaver / Approval process)
- Perform integration with applications for provisioning
- Responsible for implementation of RBAC and implementation of Policies (e.g., training, Segregation of Duties (SOD)
- Work with client and stakeholder to elicit requirements, confirm design, collaborate on integration, support user acceptance testing
- Strong knowledge of SailPoint, including features, integration, and architecture
- Ability to communicate about SailPoint and implementation at both the functional and technical level
- Follow established software development standards and procedures and contribute towards their improvement
- Develop installation, configuration, and deployment methods including scripting, use of APIs, orchestration, automation, and database services to support the integration and configuration of applications and security technologies.
- Provide tool operations and maintenance support, Tier 3 customer support, and act as the subject matter expert.
- Script in Java
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Obtain and Keep a Secret Level Clearance.
- Maintain a DOD 8570 IAT level II
- Clean quiet space to work from home with highspeed internet Minimum 15mbps
- Able to dedicate 8 hours between 0700 and 1600 EST.
Competitive Health care package, vision, and dental, Life Insurance coverage, 401k matching, training expense, Competitive PTO, Holiday, and Sick leave.
Zigabyte is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
EngineeringView all jobs at Zigabyte Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?