Migration Systems Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Migration Systems Engineer
Applicant will work with the customer to develop and support AD migration
- Champion a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing standard methodologies and success and building positive relationships
- Assist in Planning, Designing, Developing, Implementing and Operating Migration Management software
- Manage the configuration on multiple physical and virtual machines across multiple data centers
- Develop scripts and tools to automate configuration of a large number devices distributed across multiple data centers
- Propose and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability
- Applies capacity planning configuration changes as demanded by DISA STIGS and NIST
- Address performance, scalability, and service architecture administration issues
- Design, install, configure, maintain network security services, equipment, and devices
- Provide clear technical documentation and written procedures for issues identified and addressed
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of platform and OS based problems, network security infrastructure and connectivity issues
- Perform launch testing for new software releases and the introduction of new features
- Provide on-call support outside business hours
- Experience with Active Directory design and Migration
- Experience managing and troubleshooting in a large multi-site environment
- Demonstrates knowledge of a broad range of technology towers i.e.: Storage, Virtualization, Intel, Networking, Data Center Migration and Disaster Recovery
- Knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring agengy standards are met
- Participate in change and incident management
- Experience with PowerShell and Functions
- Hands on experience with Python and APIs
- Self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
- Anticipating potential problems and acting to minimize the impact they may have on the project or unit
- Ability to collaborate with different technology owners to achieve common goals
- Ability to manage multiple stands of work simultaneously.
- Executes within a customer-centric environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
HS diploma with 12 years’ experience
Associates with 10 years’ experience
Bachelors with 8 years’ experience
Masters with 6 years’ experience
PHD with 4 years’ experience
Obtain and keep a Secret Level clearance
Must Maintain DOD 8570 required Certification
Must be able to work Onsite at Facility locations
Must be DOD Vaccination Compliant
Competitive Health care package, vision, and dental, Life Insurance coverage, 401k matching, training expense, Competitive PTO, Holiday, and Sick leave.
Zigabyte is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
TechnologyView all jobs at Zigabyte Corporation