- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What is the job description?
The Senior Business System Analyst will be responsible to support strategic projects for R&D division at Pharmaceutical and Biotech customers. The individual will provide the consulting skills required to analyze customer needs and gaps to propose solutions for the desired state. He or she will work with Business Users and Managers of Customers in conjunction with the internal Zifo support team.
What are the job responsibilities?
- Review Business processes and systems
- Evaluate Industry trends to identify areas for optimization
- Develop recommendations and future state strategy
- Perform Gap Analysis, Define Future state process workflows and data models
- Produce and deliver required documents and reports to customers
What are the required skills?
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills
- The ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization
- Business Analysis Skills
- Voice of the Customer and Workshop Interviews
- Use Cases creation
- Technical Writing
- Data Analysis
- Process & Data Modeling
- Data Mining and Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Project Management skills
- Resource & Effort Planning
- Task Planning & Scheduling
- Scope & Time Management
- Vendor Management and Risk Assessment
What are the desired competencies?
- Independent, Self-Motivated & Results driven individual
- Willingness & Ability to acquire quickly new Technical Skills & Business Principles
- Ability for Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning
- Strong Understanding of 3 or more Scientific workflows (E.g. Bioanalysis, Compound Management, Registration, Medicinal Chemistry, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the leading technology solutions in the R&D Informatics space such as LIMS, ELN
- Strong Understanding of SDLC (Agile is preferred), ITIL concepts, Database Design and Data Modeling concepts
- Ability to prioritize requirements, guide development team and remove blockers
- Experience with one of the following is a plus: Structural Chemistry, Ontology and Semantic Web, Machine Learning
What is the required education/work experience?
- Scientific background with a degree in Biology, Chemistry or Biomedical Engineering, M.S./Ph.D. preferred
- Minimum 5 years as a Business Process Consultant/Analyst, in a Research and Development Organization, preferably in the Pharmaceutical /Life Sciences industry
Zifo RnD Solutions
AddressLawrence Township, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Zifo RnD Solutions
Get fresh Senior Business Analyst Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.