Automotive aftermarket new product testing and development. Product sales and support for all international and domestic locations as assigned.
- Assist with product testing and development.
- Monitor all international franchise purchases and sales to ensure appropriate product purchase to sales ratio (fill rate).
- Monitor all Retail Operations store purchase and sales to ensure appropriate product purchase to sales ratio (fill rate).
- Provide product training and support to Retail Operations stores.
- Instruct corporate office and field technical training classes.
- Perform Total Quality Service inspections.
- Provide equipment set-up and product training for new store start-up.
- Coordinate site evaluations, new store layouts and complete final drawing.
- Assist in developing, producing and editing training videos and supporting training manuals.
- Provide assistance with pricing, part numbers and/or descriptions for the Ziebart U.S. Price Book.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Safety Data Sheets, as required.
- Assist in managing AMS/OMS national fleet contract to include liaison with contract principal, establishing, monitoring and assisting processing centers and advising on customer service issues.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Science
- 3+ years of Store Manager, Sales Pro or Service Manager experience or equivalent of work-related experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Obtain and maintain certification with Rhino Linings, IDA, and IWFA.
- Maintain current with OSHA regulations and be able to provide OSHA field training for dealers in assigned Region.
- Certified in all Ziebart products and services.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Classroom and shop training skills, with working knowledge of automobiles.
- Working knowledge of international electrical requirements.
- Working knowledge of the import regulations for countries where Ziebart franchises are located and international shipping guidelines.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
International travel required to 65%. Must possess or be able to obtain a valid passport.