Zeus Industrial Products Orangeburg, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Evaluating and assuring quality requirements for raw materials and manufactured products
- Designing and implementing effective methods for process control and final release testing
- Being a direct point of contact for customer queries related to product quality
- Investigating customer complaints, process deviations and coordinating corrective actions
- Championing Continuous Improvement activities within the plant to drive quality at source
- Conducting system, process, product audits and support of external audits
- Conducting process qualifications, capability analysis, measurement systems analysis and First Articles
This role will suit an individual with a:
- Passion for Quality and initiative who sees tasks through to completion
- Natural curiosity and inquisitiveness with an ability for root cause analysis
- Professional approach matched with an ability to build and maintain relationships across functional areas while challenging the status quo, as required
- Technical aptitude who is numerate, analytical, and have the ability to lead projects with multifunctional team members.
- Willingness to grow and learn in the role and possess an effective style of communication
- Relevant degree in a Science, Engineering or Quality Management.
- At least two years' postgraduate experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- Proficiency in the use of statistical techniques and competent in problem solving methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Quality Engineering principles, Six Sigma Methodology and application of risk management techniques e.g. FMEA, Control plans. They should also have experience in a manufacturing environment supplying Aerospace, Automotive or Medical Device industries with the competency to conduct internal audits.
Zeus Industrial Products
ManufacturingView all jobs at Zeus Industrial Products