- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
We are an end-to-end Renewable Energy provider, offering products to commercial and enterprise clients in EV Charging solutions, Fleet Electrification, Solar Micro-grids, Energy storage, Hydroponic farming and Rain Water/Grey Water collection systems. We have been experiencing tremendous growth in all these areas and operate under several government rebate programs that ensure a steady and reliable flow of revenues. Our company handles the entire flow of providing these products and services beginning with Sales, Provisioning, Design and Engineering, Contracting and Construction, Servicing and Maintenance. We are a licensed C-10 contractor and operate construction crews in various areas of CA and soon the rest of the U.S.
We are looking for people with strong work ethics and a commitment to excellence to join our team and contribute to the success of the company, and be part of a tight knit family at the same time. We expect nothing less than 100% effort and consistency in the positions we are looking to fill
In the capacity of Office Administrator, you will report to directly to the CEO. Duties and responsibilities include, however, not limited to:
- Minor HR support inclusive of new hire orientation, account creation, etc
- Accounting support for expense tracking, QuickBooks entries, invoicing, billing and accounts receivable/payable tracking systems
- Partner and Vendor liaising, Subcontractor scheduling, and task management
- Assist in Scheduling, organizing and managing general executive and director workload inclusive of helping with transportation, flights, accommodations and services
- Customer and Sales support for meetings, presentations and other outside-facing activities that may include participating in customer meetings on-site.
- Interfacing with Authorities having Jurisdiction for permitting and other requirements to facilitate business, inclusive of travel to and from the AHJ.
- Organizing and spearheading filling and document management initiatives for the various groups in the organization, implementing office organization in the HQ.
- Partaking in Project Management processes established for various teams in relevant areas.
- Performing overall office management tasks ensuring supplies are stocked and provisions available.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others, is proactive in resolving issues.
- SMARTSHEETS expertise a plus, Slack, 8X8, Excel
- Written Communication - Write clearly and informatively; conscious of audience and varies writing style accordingly, able to read and interpret written requirements.
- Time Management: Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently
- Professionalism – At all times
Zero Impact Solutions
3100 Airway Ave Costa Mesa CA 92626Costa Mesa, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?