- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Medical , Dental
WHO WE ARE:
We are an end-to-end Renewable Energy provider, offering products to commercial and enterprise clients in EV Charging solutions, Fleet Electrification, Solar Micro-grids, Energy storage, Hydroponic farming and Rain Water/Grey Water collection systems. We have been experiencing tremendous growth in all these areas and operate under several government rebate programs that ensure a steady and reliable flow of revenues. Our company handles the entire flow of providing these products and services beginning with Sales, Provisioning, Design and Engineering, Contracting and Construction, Servicing and Maintenance. We are a licensed C-10 contractor and operate construction crews in various areas of CA and soon the rest of the U.S.
JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking an experienced construction-focused Recruiter to join our team and play a crucial role in the recruiting team in attracting and retaining exceptional employees. In this position, you will be responsible for continuously seeking out top talent, developing a compelling employment brand, and fostering positive relationships with candidates and employees. As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing, and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for the recruiting team.
● Assisting with internal hiring efforts, which includes assessing existing employees within the organization for senior roles
● Managing a recruitment team
● Organizing and attending career fairs to source suitable candidates
● Developing effective recruitment strategies, including job posting optimization, physical and digital employment marketing, job board procurement, and talent planning
● Sourcing, recruiting, and developing social engagement or talent pools
● Managing recruitment processes, including initial assessments and interviews
● Providing candidates with information on salary, corporate benefits, and work environment
● Providing recruitment guidance and advice to HR professionals using employment and hiring data
● Developing competitive or specialized intelligence concerning talent development or employee retention
● Using job boards, social media, and the internet to source qualified candidates for open positions
● Using recruitment and applicant tracking software to evaluate candidates from selection through to on-boarding
● Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field - Preferred
● Human resources and recruitment experience
● Familiarity with various interview techniques
● Knowledge of state employment laws and regulations
● Basic computer skills
● Excellent planner
● Outgoing personality
Zero Impact Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Zero Impact Solutions
3589 Harbor Blvd Costa Mesa CA 92626Orange County, CA
WebsiteView All Zero Impact Solutions Jobs
Get fresh Construction Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.