Project Management Intern
- Expired: September 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Zernco is currently seeking 2022 Summer interns for our Project Management department. Our internships are full time and offer traditional office hours of Monday - Friday 8-5pm. We offer flexible start/end dates for our internships with the potential for a permanent position upon graduation. Candidate must have a valid Drivers License.
- Review plans and assist in management of the project
- Pre-qualify subcontractors
- Jobsite visits on local projects
- Attend Pre-construction and post project review meetings
- Creating/maintain project files
- Document management
- Interaction with Material suppliers, Vendors, Subcontractors and Clients
- Scanning/printing documents
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
- Experience in Procore/PlanSwift/Bluebeam will be beneficial
- Experience in Word/Excel/Outlook
- General understanding of project management and construction
Zernco is based in Wichita, KS but our projects take us Nation wide. Our goal is to provide a well rounded internship for all our interns and are willing / able to create a learning environment so our interns can be a part of every department within our Construction operations team should they choose to.
Inquire today with any questions regarding our Summer Internship program!
TechnologyView all jobs at Zernco
Get fresh Project Manager Intern jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.