Project Management Intern
- Posted: over a month ago
Zernco is currently seeking 2022 Summer interns for our Project Management department. Our internships are full time and offer traditional office hours of Monday - Friday 8-5pm. We offer flexible start/end dates for our internships with the potential for a permanent position upon graduation. Candidate must have a valid Drivers License.
- Review plans and assist in management of the project
- Pre-qualify subcontractors
- Jobsite visits on local projects
- Attend Pre-construction and post project review meetings
- Creating/maintain project files
- Document management
- Interaction with Material suppliers, Vendors, Subcontractors and Clients
- Scanning/printing documents
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
- Experience in Procore/PlanSwift/Bluebeam will be beneficial
- Experience in Word/Excel/Outlook
- General understanding of project management and construction
Zernco is based in Wichita, KS but our projects take us Nation wide. Our goal is to provide a well rounded internship for all our interns and are willing / able to create a learning environment so our interns can be a part of every department within our Construction operations team should they choose to.
Inquire today with any questions regarding our Summer Internship program!
TechnologyView all jobs at Zernco