The Business and Project Coordinator will be the focal point of interaction with the customer with respect to capturing processes, creating and presenting briefs, and other administration tasks as necessary. The Business and Project Coordinator will be responsible for conducting high-level analysis of processes, assistance with project management, and ability to complete financial tasks as assigned. The Business and Project Coordinator will work closely with corporate and client executive management.
- Develop and deliver reports and recommendations to the client regarding risks, modernization, and improvement of existing processes.
- Analyze past processes, current processes, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide ITIL infrastructure knowledge to develop, improve, measure, and report on operational processes.
- Apply best practices to assess, develop, maintain, and update ITIL infrastructure documentation.
- Document new and/or existing processes and procedures in standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Support project strategies, schedule development and updates
- Coordinate with other teams to develop and present briefs to executive leadership.
- Work with executive management as needed to complete financially associated tasks.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and logistics in accordance with team availability
- Develop slide decks, presentations, communications, and other project supporting materials.
- Improve and develop new templates and support processes for revision (to include senior leadership reports, team weekly status reports, monthly project reports, etc.).
- Document and follow-up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 3-7 years of related professional experience
- Knowledge and experience working in Federal government or with large private industry
- Ability to analyze organizational data and complex problems, interpret and recommend alternative courses of action, and implement strategies to attain performance targets
- Advanced proficiency in standard software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project), Visio, SharePoint, Adobe, etc.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proficiency in SharePoint publishing and designing
- SCRUM Master Certification
- ITIL v3
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
- Physical Demands
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Work Environment
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
Zermount, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.