CONTACT CENTER AGENT:
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
· Provide the highest level of quality customer service to all we serve.
· Process all requests from client and third-party partners.
· Provide quality customer services during all interactions.
· Master and use multiple property management systems
· Meet designated quality standards based on assigned client accounts.
· Achieve first call resolution.
· Utilize critical thinking.
· Process requests for all tasks.
· Verifying various services as necessary based on the client
· Accurately notate and maintain records
· Seize every opportunity to enthusiastically cross-sell rooms, restaurants, shows and other client services.
· Abide by the Independent Contractor Agreement and or W2 depending on the project.
· Previous customer service experience, preferred.
· Experience in a call center environment a plus
· Full-time availability, preferred.
· Flexible to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
· Highly motivated and energetic when dealing with customers and/or routine tasks communicating with clients.
· Must be able to communicate effectively in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Aptitude to be certified on multiple computer programs, telephone queues and systems.
· Ability to understand and follow procedures.
· Mental alertness to achieve high level of accuracy regarding attention to detail in all aspects of job.
· High school diploma or graduated with a general education degree (GED).
· Perform duties in an efficient and professional manner
· Must have Windows based computer and pass the virtual certification requirements.
· Must have a dedicated home office free of distraction and background noise, A MUST. .
· No criminal record.
· Must pass a background check.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos.
· Ability to write routine correspondence.
· Must be able to sit for periods of time.
· Minimum 18 years of age.
· Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- If you are ready, please click on the link below and complete our form! KEYWORD-Ziprecruiter