Automotive Technicians Level A and B
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Zepeda Auto Service is an independent auto repair shop with multiple locations in the Chicagoland area.
We are growing and want to hire you! We offer very competitive pay, benefits, paid vacation, good working conditions, and we are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Positions are eligible for Hourly + Overtime pay!
Are you a Level A or B Automotive Mechanic or Auto Technician with Experience? We want you to become a part of our team!
If you have experience, especially with European, Asian, and Domestic vehicles, please apply today!
- Air conditioning A/C and Electrical systems repairs
- Auto Alignments
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
- Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- ASE Certs a Plus!
We look forward to your application! Veterans highly encouraged to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer.
1-Click Apply on ZipRecruiter today!
Zepeda Auto ServiceWhy Work Here?
No nights, no weekends! Friendly atmosphere, Training, Career paths, Clean environment, Team environment!
Zepeda Auto Service has been servicing the Chicagoland area since 1989. We are a multi-shop company dedicated to being active professionally in our business and active as a positive force in our community. We’re looking for experienced team players with the talents and skills to join our fun crew.
2844 N KedzieChicago, IL