Responsible for all administrative processes supporting floor operations at the distribution center. Leads a team of distribution specialists and team lead(s). Team provides all shipping documents, customer portal work, carrier communication and invoicing of customers. Responsible for coordination with TMS provider. Reports to the facility director.
- A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent.
- Three to five years of logistics or warehouse experience.
- SAP, Microsoft Office, WM understanding
- Preferred skills in leadership training, management and facility compliance.
- Lead/direct all administrative efforts of distribution specialists and lead(s). This includes recruiting, onboarding, discipline, termination, standard work creation and updating. Responsible for teams training, annual PMP process and periodic performance assessments. Publication of metrics and regular reporting to facility director.
- Partner with distribution managers in all customer visits, conference calls and problem solving. Position should be knowledgeable with customer routing guides, TMS and perform to the level of a SAP super user.
- Obtain/maintain certifications such as IMDG & IADA. Must be knowledgeable with 49 CFR and DOT regulations. Maintains healthy relationships with house carriers.
- Lead/Participate in company & facility improvement projects. Expectation is to lead several annually. Position is also an overall representative of the facility and is expected to display leadership not only within their group, the the facility as a whole.