- Expired: July 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Zentech is one of the leading and most highly certified U.S. based Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) providers in North America. We support original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of medical devices, aerospace and defense products, and industrial equipment with engineering & manufacturing solutions. These solutions include product design, printed circuit board layout, test development, and manufacturing support through the whole product lifecycle.
The products and designs Zentech support are an integral part of everyday life and in mission critical environments. Many can be seen every day at sporting events, on delivery trucks, in medical offices, at construction sites, on American farms, and on commercial aircraft. Other products and designs are unseen but vital, such the work we do for our domestic and foreign military customers who rely on our technical skills to help ensure our country remains safe, our warfighters remain out of harm's way, and our nation's networks remain free from intrusion.
Zentech has developed strengths in the required manufacturing processes for high reliability, high complexity, low-to-medium volume printed circuit boards and box builds, all with best-in-class ability to scale to higher volume products. Zentech products are proudly Made in America and our dedicated team has worked together to maintain normal operations as an essential business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Applies and monitors a capacity and long range sales planning and scheduling system in accordance with customer or Program Management requests, contractual terms, and approved Inventory Management techniques. Develops manufacturing plans and schedules, for products, to be produced by Operations Manufacturing. Reflects progress against schedules, and makes recommendations for resource allocation through written and graphic reports.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Develops plans and schedules of manufacturing activities on site wide major programs or product lines from engineering release through to product delivery.
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of charts, graphs and written reports outlining current status against schedules; Analyzes deviations from schedules as to their nature, the reasons for schedule variance, their cost implications, the impact on the immediate tasks, the impact on the total program and the corrective action to be taken. Coordinates and analyzes various support documents (computer printouts, prints, published material lead times, bills of material, etc.) to establish end item schedules and release, build and test schedules for all levels of product Prepare and present production plans to manufacturing and program management.
- Attends production meetings as needed.
- Assists in decision making process affecting manufacturing plans and schedules
- Analyzes, develops and recommends capacity plans to meet demand requirements
- Provides capacity analysis by work center and head count analysis
- Identifies, develops and recommends capacity constraint solution or plans to meet customer requirements
- 4 year degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience as approved by executive management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective multitasking skills and the ability to take on additional responsibilities as required
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
Zentech Manufacturing I
AddressWindsor Mill, MD
ManufacturingView all jobs at Zentech Manufacturing I