Project Engineer Operations Manager / Director:
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Our client is a dynamic and growing National Engineering firm seeking an experienced and motivated Manager / Director for their Dallas, Texas office. Our client has earned its reputation for excellence operating for more than 65 years. They are a full service engineering design firm with focus on large facility design including education, federal, municipal, and related facilities.
· Excellent salary and bonus potential.
· Flexible schedules and Paid Time Off.
· Shareholder opportunities available.
The Operations Manager / Director develops the marketing goals and revenue projections for the Texas market. He/she then provides the necessary leadership, mentoring and guidance to the business unit staff to meet the established marketing goals and revenue projections, increase profitability and assure client satisfaction. The Manager / Director assures total quality of all engineering efforts, appropriate fee development and timely billing and collection of project fees. The Manager / Director may serve as the Sr. Project Engineer for a specific project when dictated by the project size, complexity or client request.
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering field
· PE license (Texas)
· Minimum 12 years of commercial building design and project management experience
· Oversight of direct reports such as Design Engineers and Project Managers
· Strong understanding of project financials for large commercial projects
· Experience preparing technical qualification statements, proposals and presentations for the pursuit of large commercial project design and/or design build projects
· Business Development skills