Currently seeking a Printer Technician to fill a long term, full time contract position in the Jersey City, NJ area. The ideal candidate will have experience with Printers and be physically able to perform all job duties.
*The position is Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM.
Responsibilities of the Junior Printer Technician:
• Provide printer care and maintenance of client's printer fleet
• Perform configuration of devices.
• Point of contact for equipment support and service.
• Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis.
• Clean and maintain office equipment as needed.
• Replace operator accessible parts and consumables.
• Maintain appropriate supply inventory.
• Collect and submit meter reads.
Requirements of a Junior Printer Technician:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 6 months of experience with Printers
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
• Ability to stand and walk for several hours through the day
• Intermediate experience using Outlook and Excel