Currently seeking a Print Production Support Associate to fill a 1 year, full time contract position in the Aurora, CO area. The ideal candidate will have experience with printers and be physically able to perform all job duties.
** This position is Monday-Friday. 8-5 **
Clean and Valid drivers license is required as well as operation of a personal vehicle. Gas/Mileage are also reimbursed for field work.
Responsibilities of the Print Production Support Associate:
+ Lifting paper, boxes, and packages, moving equipment, walking between buildings, being on feet sometimes most of day
+ Customer service, multitasking, team player, fast paced, versatile, quick learner
• Provides dedicated support to all Client Associate positions , but does not perform managerial HR tasks
• Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in territory
• Establish support coverage schedules
• Supports training of new employees, as required
• Supports administrative tasks performed by Client Associates
• Ensures key contact list for all clients is maintained and available
• Ensures there is a current roster of employees and associated duties for effective coverage support
• Ensures day to day interface with account key contacts is maintained during coverage support
• Communicates to Site Coordinator and Manager all process opportunities identified during support period
• Maintain appropriate communication within assigned area of coverage to ensure peak workloads and absences are managed
• Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities as required
• Performs timely submission of billing requirements with all associated reporting
• Tracks overtime by account covered to ensure proper billing
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Travel to accounts supported using reliable dependable transportation
• Ability to demonstrate problem resolution skills and escalation process
• Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications
• Able to demonstrate use of organizational and time management skills to facilitate client deliverables
• Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
• Able to demonstrate use of Computer: Email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• High school diploma or equivalent
The position pays at $21.57 hour and is non-negotiable.
Please submit a resume for consideration.