Perform duties of Conventional, FHA and VA loan processing and closing. Includes interacting with escrow, title company, sales, design center, and borrowers in the closing of the loans
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and close loan applications from initial set-up through funding, striving to obtain loan approvals within 21 days of receipt of loan.
- Close approved loans, ensuring all conditions and requirements of underwriting and investors have been met.
- Communicate with New Home Consultants, borrowers and associates in a professional, courteous manner.
- Maintain a pipeline of loans with an emphasis on customer service, quality, accuracy and efficiency. Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs and corresponding computer system codes.
- Gather and submit credit report and supporting application (1003) documentation in a timely manner for loan approval.
- Maintain status and information within processing software system. Update codes, status dates and loan information for reporting as needed. Communicate status in meetings and with other associates as directed by supervisor.
- Obtain the sales contracts, escrow instructions, and any documentation regarding upgrades prior to ordering the appraisal for all purchases.
- Remain current with our Broker programs and maintain their forms for submission.
- Keep current with investor guideline changes by reading updated bulletins and communicate the same to the Home Loan Advisor as learned.
- Obtain and follow through on borrower conditions for closing per underwriter/lenders requirements.
- Submit a document ready loan to funding by the prescribed time to accomplish a smooth closing or prepare and transfer closing documents to title (processing centers).
- Keep communication between borrowers, escrow/title, sales agents, and Home Loan Advisor up-to-date to avoid delays and confusion.
- Maintain written status with the borrowers with reference to “needs items” and/or approval conditions to meet the Regulation B notification requirement.
- Assist Home Loan Advisors at community previews (or openings) from time to time as needed.
Why Work Here?We are a rapidly expanding family owned and operated placement firm native to the Tampa area. It is our mission and goal to match quality candidates to quality jobs. We specialize in the Information Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Customer Service and Engineering Fields. Zentech Consulting has been serving the community both locally and nationally for over nine years. Our team has built an extensive network of qualified clients across the United States to help our Candidates find the right job for them! We have over a 85% conversion rate for our Temp to Perm candidates. It is our mission and goal to match quality candidates to quality jobs. As a firm, we offer flexible employment options across a variety of skill sets and industries. These include contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement.
ZenTech Consulting is a family owned and operated business that prides itself on working for YOU and helping match YOU to the right position