We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team at our inpatient alcohol addiction center. You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- This is a nightly schedule for the whole month of January from 5p-9p (can also work 6p-10p). After January, the schedule will change to 2-3 days per week
- This will be an ongoing contract position (1099) throughout the year with chances to roll permanent
The main job of the LPN would be meeting the clientele back at the hotel, dispensing their last dose of medication for the evening, checking vital signs, reporting any problems, etc.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a firm, we offer flexible employment options across a variety of skill sets and industries. These include contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement.
Why Work Here?We are a rapidly expanding family owned and operated placement firm native to the Tampa area. It is our mission and goal to match quality candidates to quality jobs. We specialize in the Information Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Customer Service and Engineering Fields. Zentech Consulting has been serving the community both locally and nationally for over nine years. Our team has built an extensive network of qualified clients across the United States to help our Candidates find the right job for them! We have over a 85% conversion rate for our Temp to Perm candidates. It is our mission and goal to match quality candidates to quality jobs. As a firm, we offer flexible employment options across a variety of skill sets and industries. These include contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement.
ZenTech Health is a family owned and operated business that prides itself on working for YOU and helping match YOU to the right position