Three Call Center Representative Roles:
1. Outbound Customer Support Representative
2. Inbound Supplier Support Representative
3. Inbound Customer Support Representative
4. Outbound Teleprospecting Representative
Location: Palm Harbor, FL – training is on site, then remote until after Covid-19
Employment: Contract to hire – fulltime, no part time
Dress: Casual Dress Code
Work Schedule: Flexible Schedule after Training, – 3 Week Paid Training 9AM to 4PM
· Important NO TIME MISSED during training
Conditions of Job:
· Words Per Minute Typing and Skills Test
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Drug Test, Background Check, and Fingerprinting
1. Outbound Customer Service Representative;
· We are looking for a person with (B2B) Outbound customer service / call center and / or marketing experience. No selling involved.
· Must have excellent computer skills, experience working with multiple screens, 35 WPM, some accounting knowledge or terminology preferred.
· Pleasant phone demeanor and comfortable speaking with high level contacts.
· Currently we are looking for individuals to assist us with calling on behalf of our Client to assist their vendors, Outbound calls are helping vendors enroll with change of payment method.
2. Inbound Supplier Support Representative;
· While basic customer service is a part of the job, the other part is navigating through web browser settings, clearing cache and cookies, and understanding how the three programs we use for acceptance, sending payments, and viewing payments works.
· We also use up to 8 different programs to find the information we need.
· We don't necessarily need someone that has an IT background but I do need someone that has worked heavily with computers in the last 5 years.
· They need to be able to walk someone who isn't good with computers through creating a screenshot, attaching it to an email, and sending it.
· They need to be really good at problem-solving and using probing questions while giving good customer service.
3. Inbound Financial Support Representative;
· Our financial support team members provide support and assistance to resolve supplier’s problems through a series of troubleshooting activities in a call center environment. Common solutions include resolving password problems, payment declines, diagnosing unsupported browsers, errors opening HTML attachments, navigating customers through internet options, and troubleshooting email issues. All calls are recorded, monitored, and reviewed.
· Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
o Interact with callers in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests
o Gather customer information in Salesforce (Customer Relationship Manager) and determine the issue by using probing questions
o Diagnose and resolve technical issues
o Research using available resources
o Complete required training and stay current with changes and updates
o Exemplary attendance and punctuality
4. Outbound Teleprospecting Representative;
· We are looking for 1 person with (B2B) Outbound Customer Service /Call Center and/or Marketing experience. No selling involved.
· Calling Technology Professionals on behalf of leading tech firms. This position involves telephone follow-up to leads generated from digital marketing activity. Position also includes outbound calling to Technology Professionals to introduce them to new technologies. Telephone experience with technology focus is a plus and some marketing knowledge or terminology preferred. Pleasant phone demeanor and comfortable speaking with high level contacts.
Requirements for all roles:
· Proper phone etiquette, including using client verbiage and positive demeanor
· Ability to speak and type clearly and accurately, using proper grammar
· Ability to multitask between customer calls, logging of case notes, copy/paste, navigating multiple tabs
· Skilled at responding to multiple chat conversations including messages from your team and managers
· Ability to empathize with callers making them the primary focus of your actions
· Openness to constructive coaching and ability to implement performance objectives
· Ability to adjust to constantly-changing technology and processes
· Sets high standards of performance for self, assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks