Represent the company to all prospective and existing clients. Monitor client satisfaction and recommend changes to enhance satisfaction.
Territory assignment will be greater Seattle area.
- Perform sales and marketing related activities on company programs and products, including infusion services, medical supplies, respiratory supplies, and retail pharmacy services
- Serve as the contact for client issues and inquiries and collaborate with various departments on resolutions ensuring clients needs are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with various levels of clients utilizing current network for additional accounts
- Monitor client satisfaction and recommend appropriate strategies, tactics, and operational initiatives to continuously enhance client satisfaction
- Attend patient care conferences and professional in-services to ensure continuance of new products and strategies
- Assist with account renewals, contract negotiations and intake referral process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, related field or equivalent experience, required
- 3+ years of sales experience, required
- Knowledge of third party reimbursement.
- Clinical patient support experience in physician’s office, hospital or pharmacy setting, preferred.
- Current state’s driver license, required