This role requires strong technical and planning skills. It will be delivering and supporting strategic and operational activities within our Voice, Mobile and Video service including improvement and optimization initiatives.
Providing end-to-end support and delivery for all activities within the area of voice, mobile and Video.
Identifying areas of improvement
• 4 +years working experience performing day to day operations (Moves, adds, changes/System Administration/troubleshooting)
• Must have solid experience on one of the following: BlueJeans, Ring Central or Cisco Call center
• SecureLogix knowledge, Cisco IOS knowledge, and technical writing experience
• CMS System Administration experience, EAS Contact Center programming and report creation via CentreVu Supervisor desired
• Manage and prioritize multiple activities and possess excellent abilities in oral and written communication and in people skills
• Ability to communicate to all levels of management and be able to work with no supervision
• Install and/or troubleshoot telephones (Phone types: 2420, 2500, 8400 series, 6400 series and Polycoms), fax machines, cross connects (66 and 110), alarms/errors, routing tables, meet-me conference vdns/vectors, and trunks.
• Telecommunications knowledge, including various network services, PBX and hybrid / key systems, and cable distribution systems.
• Maintain and troubleshoot Intuity Audix including auto-attendants
• Monitor Call Accounting System and run reports as requested
• Maintain MS Visio maps and multiple databases
• Perform weekly/monthly backups for all phone and voicemail systems
• Program ACD Call Centers as needed
• Escalate trouble to telecom vendors and follow through to completion.