ABOUT THE ROLE
Zenput was founded in 2012 with offices in San Francisco, CA (our HQ) and Atlanta, GA. Top restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators like Dominos, Chipotle, KFC, Five Guys, and 7-Eleven use Zenput to elevate team execution across all of their locations. Today we have customers who are collectively overseeing 40,000 locations across 35+ countries using our cloud-based platform to make employees more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Zenput is looking for a highly motivated financial professional to lead and build out our finance team. This role may be based out of our San Francisco OR Atlanta office. The Director of Finance will oversee financial planning and analysis (FP&A), budgeting & forecasting, financial reporting, generating strategic decisions, as well as other ad hoc reporting and analysis. The position is a high-visibility role and will require building strong working relationships across the company at all levels of the organization and report to the CEO.
What you will do
- Lead the company's monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and planning cycles
- Partner proactively with department leaders to provide financial and budgetary insights, as well as practical and consultative financial guidance to drive sound business decision-making
- Develop key metrics to measure progress and performance against key company goals
- Manage outsourced bookkeeping firm
- Drive continuous improvement of reporting and forecasting capabilities
- Lead the A/R, A/P and the month end close process
- Payroll oversight and management
What we're looking for
- 8+ years of proven analytical and leadership experience in a corporate finance role in a preferably high-growth SaaS environment; international experience is a strong plus
- Self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Xero
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel (you are someone that uses keyboard shortcuts, tables/ lookups, pivot tables, and likely prefer a PC)
Zenput is how top operators elevate team execution in every store. Restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators such as Chipotle, Domino's, and 7-Eleven use the platform to automate how operating procedures and key initiatives are rolled-out and enforced. Supporting 40,000 locations in over 35 countries, Zenput makes every field and store employee more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.