Zennify is looking for a highly qualified candidate to join our Leadership Team as a Sr. Director of Technology Services. Our Sr. Director of Technology Services will oversee a team of talented personnel focused on project solution delivery, technology and solution standards and strategic initiatives. This role will collaborate with executive leaders to achieve company goals and objectives.
Primary Position Responsibilities
- Guide a strategic roadmap of technology initiatives for delivering innovative solutions to our customers
- Accountable for team integrity, product excellence, decision making, delivery estimates and roadmaps, career development, client communications, and project outcomes
- Elevate the conversations with business partners to the strategic level, understanding strategic goals and proposing plans to support them effectively
- Partner with various business partners, vendors and solution teams to evaluate how to best acquire or leverage existing technology to meet evolving business requirements
- Responsible for the sourcing strategy and vendor selection of products and services as part of key initiatives
- Address issues that impact department success or address future concepts, products or technologies
- Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as an external spokesperson for the organization; In addition, may integrate research and emerging technologies into company product platforms
- Collaborate with security, architecture, engineering, quality, support, program, and infrastructure partners in coordinating the delivery of complex, multi-objective solutions
- Work across organizations including teams responsible for requirements, project and program management, solution architecture, quality assurance, infrastructure and production support
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve the outputs & SLAs of the technology team
- Understand and solve business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Enterprise Social platforms, designing and developing platform based applications that meet client business needs
- Leverage acumen to understand underlying client business problems, while developing and delivering Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the identified issues
- Help ensure solutions are being delivered as per standards of availability, scalability and security point of view and that are done on time with highest quality
Key Functional Responsibilities
1. Leadership and People Management
- Lead a high performing team of architects and developers leveraging the Salesforce technology and platform to help clients transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities
- Drive strategic change into organization and lead continuous improvement planning deliverables
- Build, manage, grow, coach and develop a team of outstanding individuals providing technical and solution support for transformational customers and establishing unparalleled partnership
- Foster, facilitate, and furnish, timely decision-making across a broad network of stakeholders, delivery partners, and operational teams
- Represent and lead diverse delivery functions in program/project core team and executive steering committee meetings.
- Promote simplification, efficiency and an increasingly higher level of productivity for business through optimal solutions
2. Solutions & Technology Standards (COE)
- Define and enforce technology and solution standards within the delivery team to support service offerings
- Responsible for the overall success of programs with accountability for the Business Technology solutions leveraged across teams by ensuring delivery against integrated and aligned requirements, design, roadmap and solution architecture
- Identify new tools/technologies and templates to support the delivery of solutions within a project
- Determine technology gaps in our ability to deliver solutions specific to a project
- Engage in Salesforce Beta Programs & lead Delivery to leverage
- Identify Gaps, Strengths and needs for Specialty Teams skill sets/expertise
- Identify & drive Solution and Technology Best Practices
- Own & manage Solution Library
- Conduct solution reviews; Enforce process for solution reviews
- Accountable for Solutions sign off for projects
- Serve as a Mentor and a resource for Solution Architects - SA Guidance
- Preparing project team for Discovery based on components in scope - ensure solution aspects are discussed
- Technology Discovery Tool Kit /Prep
- Assist SSE as needed to validate/define solutions
3. GTM/Emerging Technology Activation
- Define, Plan and Activate Technical Strategies including identifying tools, gaps, processes, learning paths etc. to support emerging technologies and other strategic technology offerings
- Assess readiness and actions required to ensure the Delivery Team is ready to support the GTM Strategy
- Align with Sales Team & GTM to keep them informed of capabilities of the team & team readiness required tools, templates and processes to support delivery of GTM strategy
- Define specialty teams (if needed) & plan to activate. Align with Delivery Leader & L&D to identify resources and capacity to support
- Identify supporting technology and partner/alliances if applicable
- Key metrics include Execution of Plan by Target Date Overall Success of Initiatives Time to implement after hand-off Projected and Actual ROI for delivery output.
4. Drive Innovation (ZennLabs)
- Own the overall ZennLabs program to generate potential new products & drive from conception to implementation
- Identify & incubate ideas that could be ZennLab products -Cultural Activation/ Employee Engagement
- Facilitate growth of potential ZennLabs concept products and ideas
- Facilitate the design & development of initial POC
- Socialize applications and gain approval/consensus from Leadership including Sales, Delivery\
- Define use cases/applicability
- Maintain Asset Library
- Provide support to Marketing to facilitate messaging, content
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 12 years of professional experience with product, architecture, career and client leadership with a focus on Salesforce.com products/clouds
- 8-10 years’ experience working within a Salesforce development environment, including 3-5 years as a Director with team and P&L responsibilities
- 5+ years of direct management of Directors, Managers, Solution Architects and Developers working on Salesforce solutions
- Possesses practical hands on experience in all functions of the Salesforce applications
- 2 or more cross cloud Salesforce certifications
- Business savvy for budgeting, project structuring, vendor and partner management, staff structuring, and negotiations.
- Prior experience working on solutions at the Executive Business Unit (EBU), Commercial Business Unit (CBU) and Strategic Business Unit (SBU) level
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 30% travel projected)
Qualities of Ideal Candidate
- Proven leadership in planning for the design, development and delivery within Salesforce technical solutions
- Excellent technical abilities, leadership, decision making, strong communication skills, and adaptability to new technology
- Able to put his/her hands-on experience to use and work as an individual contributor (when required)
- Action and Service-oriented, innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to assess the capabilities, impact, and shortcomings of changes in enterprise business architectures and processes from a technical and business standpoint.
- Ability to develop strategic plans and lead a team through successful execution.
- Communicate with business as well as technical audiences. Able to write clear and concise documentation, excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Function independently and as part of a team under aggressive deadlines in a (really) fast-paced environment, convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work, and strive for continued improvement.
- The successful candidate will enjoy the risk and opportunity for advanced technology development.
- Impressive presentation skills and experience communicating and convincing audiences from analysts to C-suite.