Senior iOS Developer
Zenkey Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
ZenKey is an innovative collaboration between the three major U.S. wireless carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. This network-based identity solution uses multiple authentication and authorization factors—including network signals unique to a user’s mobile carrier—to not only verify a user’s device, but also allow service providers to verify a user access request and confirm a unique message related to a transaction or event initiated with a service provider.
In this remote position we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. Self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only thinking on your feet, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is a key ingredient to us – we work together and play together.
- Develop high quality, testable native Swift code using Apple frameworks and 3rd party libraries
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build quality systems end-to-end
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code
- Own the elements required to deliver features and results to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application issues
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of iOS mobile software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building iOS mobile apps from scratch using Swift
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Passionate about writing clean, well-organized, and production-ready code
- Strong understanding of multi-tier architectures, design patterns and good engineering practices
- Able to maintain and refactor existing codebases to best practices and new technologies
Good to Have
- Working knowledge of Agile Kanban development methodology
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Working knowledge of the Apple HIG and iOS best practices
- Heath Benefits - Medical Dental Vision
- 401K Plan with full 6% Employer Match
- 20 days of PTO per year
- Paid Holidays
ZenKey is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Zenkey