The Administrative Support – Government Programs associate will provide a comprehensive range of support activities, to include contract tracking, reporting, and researching, within the Government Programs group of Zenith Aviation.
- Maintain the contracts electronic files library, which includes all proposal and contract related information (RFI, RFI response, RFP, Proposal, NDAs and teaming agreements, contracts, and subcontracts, etc.) for each contract
- Track, review, and submit reports as required by contracts which may consist of quarterly, bi-annual, and annual reports to the government or client pertaining to awarded contracts, labor hours consumed, subcontractor/vendor payments, etc.
- Serve as the official line of communication between all client contracting officers (COs) and Zenith Aviation for administrative matters
- Review RFPs, focusing on compliance issues, contract flow-downs, terms and conditions, potential conflict of interest, key personnel clauses, indemnity clauses, etc.
- As a member of the export compliance team review sales orders for compliance with government export regulations
- Draft non-disclosure agreements and teaming agreements
- Provide administrative support for kickoff meetings
- Monitor contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations
- Prepare for and support contract audits with government/client auditing agencies
- Research Federal bid databases to identify opportunities within the Federal Government
- Research business development matters including contacting the Small Business Administration and small business representatives at federal agencies
- Maintain vendor registrations with State procurement agencies and a wide range of Prime contractors
- Maintain, edit, and publish Government marketing material
- Provide Web content on matters related to Government sales
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Punctual, reliable, dependable – act with integrity in all situations
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and properly allocate time to ensure completion by deadlines
- Ability to analyze and apply policies and procedures
- Must be able to adjust to a rapidly changing work environment and bring creative solutions to atypical problems
- Ability to work well with people from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment including ability to learn and use new technology
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to learn relevant mathematics, computer systems and office equipment including Microsoft Office suite software, ERP database, email, copier and fax
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in both written and spoken English with a high level of understanding
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Experience with Federal procurement and contracts
- Familiarity with the commercial aviation industry
- Knowledge of Federal contractor logistics support contracts
Zenith Aviation, Inc.
Why Work Here?Aircraft parts distributor and repairs management. Please visit our website at www.zenithaviation.com
Great Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with friendly work environment. Potential to grow and advance within the company.