Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Customer Service Representative 1 Department: Service Center
Bargaining Unit: OPEIU 29 Grade: 16
Position Type: Non-exempt Hours per Week: 40
Date Posted: 11/09/2022
Provides customer service to participants, beneficiaries, union locals and providers regarding eligibility, benefits and claims status with routine supervision.
"Has minimum necessary access to Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by Job Description/Role."
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints via written, telephonic or face-to-face communication in a timely and accurate manner. Escalate issues as appropriate.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks.
- Consistently meet established performance standards, including quantity and quality call standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of assigned Plan(s) and effectively apply knowledge in all job functions.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in customer service; basic knowledge of benefits preferred.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Solid organization skills with strong detail orientation and listening skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business materials, technical procedures, benefit plans and regulations.
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Word and Excel.
- Able to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
Zenith American Solutions
Real People. Real Solutions. National Reach. Local Expertise.
We are currently looking for a dedicated, energetic Customer Service Representative with the necessary skills, initiative, and personality, along with the desire to get the most out of their working life, to help us be our best every day.
Zenith American Solutions is the largest independent Third Party Administrator in the United States and currently operates over 44 offices nationwide. The original entity of Zenith American has been in business since 1944. Our company was formed as the result of a merger between Zenith Administrators and American Benefit Plan Administrators in 2011. By combining resources, best practices and scale, the new organization is even stronger and better than before.
We believe the best way to realize our better systems for better service philosophy is to hire the best employees. We're always looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to high-quality work, exceptional service and mutual respect. If you're interested in working in an environment where people - employees and clients - really matter, consider bringing your talents to Zenith American!
Internals to Apply:
If you meet the minimum qualifications and are interested in applying for the above position, please submit an application. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm on the Internal Posting Deadline listed above in order to be considered prior to external applicants.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Zenith American
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?