Client Services Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Recruiter: Title: Client Services Manager Department: Client Services
Bargaining Unit: NBU Grade: N/A
Position Type: Exempt Hours per Week : 40
Provides Client Service to Taft Hartley Benefit funds to meet and exceed client expectations. Acts as liaison between the Boards of Trustees, and Professionals of the Benefit Funds with Zenith Operations Staff.
"Has minimum necessary access to Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by Job Description/Role."
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship with assigned client(s). Responsible for creating and executing an account strategy that will help develop a value-based relationship with each client. Set and manage client expectations and activity, including identifying and developing additional service opportunities and coordinating delivery of ZAS services. Understand and stay up-to-date on the client's business situation, strategy and needs.
- Provide continuous internal communications to enhance ZAS's operational effectiveness in dealing with critical client issues. Work with the Operations, Accounting and IT teams to develop and implement best practices and on business service challenges, product quality and solutions to enhance service delivery.
- Facilitate client meetings, including meeting agenda preparation oversight, report generation and follow-up.
- Review and approve client financial statements, Summary Plan Descriptions, benefit communications and other client documents. Implement client requirements, filings, fund communications, and changes in benefit programs.
- Monitor revenue, expenses and profitability of clients to ensure financial goals are met. Recommend and obtain client fee increases, and prepare contracts and amendments.
- Maintain effective communications and working relationships with clients, management and staff, as well as government agencies, participants, unions, contributing employers, and fund advisors.
- Coordinate activities with New Business Sales Team to identify, acquire, implement and ultimately transition non-ZAS entities into the ZAS Book-of-Business.
- Perform duties in a consultative manner in an effort to make self and ZAS indispensable to client.
- Lead implementation process for new business and existing business from a client facing perspective.
- Provide daily leadership to Client Services team consistent with management values and mission.
- Work with Operations Leaders to assist them in Assigning, distributing and monitoring quality and quantity of work produced, ensuring employees are held accountable for consistently meeting quality and production requirements.
- Perform other similar and related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience. Prior experience in an insurance, benefits, or TPA environment required.
- Prior experience interacting with public figures, high net worth, and/or entertainment field individuals desirable
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Highly developed sense of professionalism, maturity, integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, manage multiple priorities and consistently deliver high-caliber results.
- Ability to understand complex situations and effectively resolve issues.
- Understanding of benefits operations and processes (health & welfare and retirement), to include payment of claims, interpretation of contracts, communication of benefits, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills, with the ability to optimize the use of all available resources and deliver on multiple priorities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem resolution skills; ability to exercise independent, sound judgment.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills. PowerPoint experience preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
Zenith American Solutions
Real People. Real Solutions. National Reach. Local Expertise.
We are currently looking for a dedicated, energetic Client Services Manager with the necessary skills, initiative, and personality, along with the desire to get the most out of their working life, to help us be our best every day.
Zenith American Solutions is the largest independent Third Party Administrator in the United States and currently operates over 44 offices nationwide. The original entity of Zenith American has been in business since 1944. Our company was formed as the result of a merger between Zenith Administrators and American Benefit Plan Administrators in 2011. By combining resources, best practices and scale, the new organization is even stronger and better than before.
We believe the best way to realize our better systems for better service philosophy is to hire the best employees. We're always looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to high-quality work, exceptional service and mutual respect. If you're interested in working in an environment where people - employees and clients - really matter, consider bringing your talents to Zenith American!
We realize the importance a comprehensive benefits program to our employees and their families. As part of our total compensation package, we offer an array of benefits including health, vision, and dental coverage, a retirement savings 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO), great opportunities for growth, and much, much more!
Internals to Apply:
If you meet the minimum qualifications and are interested in applying for the above position, please submit an application. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm on the Internal Posting Deadline listed above in order to be considered prior
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Zenith AmericanWallingford, CT
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.