Client Services Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Client Services Assistant Reports to: Executive, Client Services
FLSA: Non-exempt Hours per week: 40
Provides administrative support to the Client Services team to increase the overall efficiency and effectiveness of account management activities; prepares and facilitates communications, drafts presentations and reports, manages databases, maintains confidential client information, and performs a variety of other administrative responsibilities. Acts in accordance with Company guidelines, client needs, legislative requirements and team priorities.
"Has minimum necessary access to Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by Job Description/Role."
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations, reports (including complex Excel files), meeting notes, and other documents as needed for internal use, as well as for distribution to clients and/or vendors.
- Manage multiple and ongoing projects with changing priorities.
- Coordinate invoices and expense reports with accounting department for clients and/or vendors and ensure timely processing.
- Maintain communications and effective working relationships with clients, and respond to requests from clients, government agencies, unions, participants, attorneys, and consultants.
- Provide administrative support to Client Services team, including coordination of meetings, activities and other events as assigned.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as required.
- Associate's degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative or executive support experience. Experience in employee benefits a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills, with the ability to optimize the use of all available resources and deliver on multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated with willingness to take on additional projects and tasks as needed.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other applicable federal and state law, it is the policy of Zenith American Solutions to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact the Recruiting Department at email@example.com, and we would be happy to assist you.
ZAS's Mission, Vision & Values
As a member of the ZAS team, each employee agrees to embrace and live out the mission, vision and core values of ZAS. The values we live and work by are:
- We focus on relationships
- We take risks thoughtfully
- Ethical behavior
- Performance and accountability
- We strive to win, but not at all costs
Zenith American Solutions, Inc.
Real People. Real Solutions. National Reach. Local Expertise.
Zenith American Solutions, Inc. is the largest independent Third Party Administrator in the United States and currently operates over 44 offices nationwide. The original entity of Zenith American has been in business since 1944.
We believe the best way to realize our better systems for better service philosophy is to hire the best employees. We look for talented individuals who share our dedication to high-quality work, exceptional service and mutual respect. If you're interested in working in an environment where people - employees and clients - really matter, consider bringing your talents to Zenith American!
Internals to Apply:
If you meet the minimum qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please submit an application. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm on the Internal Posting Deadline in order to be considered prior to external applicants.
* Zenith American Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zenith does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, pregnancy, status as a parent, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Zenith American
Get fresh Client Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.