Program Manager - IT
- Expired: November 04, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
A great opportunity to work with one of our leading Clients in the Austin, TX area.
Program Manager - IT
Location:- Austin, TX
Duration:- 6 Months Contacts
Responsibilities of Program Manager – IT
- Participate in the model development lifecycle and how various agile engineering practices can be used (e.g., in planning, requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, acceptance testing) as the Scrum Master for the teams
- Lead proactive risk management, working with the team to anticipate new risks and mitigation planning.
- Lead increasingly complex technical projects with some supervised work on ambiguous adaptive programs
- Assess bottlenecks in work processes within teams to streamline and simplify workflow
Requirements for Program Manager – IT
- 5+ years of Program Management experience with knowledge of JIRA
- Demonstrates a critical understanding of functional information (e.g., legal, data/metrics, and technical information) and is able to accurately answer relevant questions
- Experience building clear, concise, and well-structured functional material (e.g., policies and procedures, guidelines, presentations, messages) and recommends improvements to existing material.
- Experience tailoring communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate
- Knowledge of machine learning model development
Perks & benefits:-
- Health & wellness (health insurance, Dental, Vision, Medical, Life Insurance)
- Financial & Savings (401K Plan, HSA, HCFSA)
- Perks & Bonuses (Charitable Matching Gifts, Tuition Assistance, Fitness Benefits & commuter benefits)
- Sick leaves (3-5 leaves)
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to our Client on a contract basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Zenex Partners as their W2 working at the client side. We will provide medical benefits along with paid sick leaves. Zenex Partners believe in building diverse & inclusive products for our Client. As a team, Zenex partners focus on a drive for results that is win-win and 100% uniquely tailored to get the best talent for our Clients.
As a Woman-Owned firm, we at Zenex Partners have dedicated ourselves to becoming frontrunners for achieving inclusive workplaces that value and celebrate diversity. We have designed our recruitment practices to prevent discrimination and unconscious bias against our Talents regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, ethnicity, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
TechnologyView all jobs at Zenex Partners
Get fresh Operations Program Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.