Oracle Fusion Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oracle Fusion Consultant
Location:- Seattle, WA
Job type:- Full-time Permanent
About the Client:-
One of the world's largest information technology services providers from IoT, IT operation and data management, analytics, video intelligence, and multi-cloud acceleration solutions.
Responsibilities of Oracle Fusion Consultant
- Design and build efficient integrations by integrating various on-prem heterogeneous systems that include ERP systems like Oracle EBS, Upstream applications ( E-commerce systems -Magento, EDI Systems), Downstream applications (WMS systems)
- Participate in operational activities which include environment support, root cause analysis & Defect management using service now and confluence.
- Participate in benchmarking and performance testing which includes environment and code tuning, component System testing, Next box testing, Integration verification, and validation testing, User acceptance testing and Production support.
- Analyze new or existing business requirements and end-to-end design with functional and technical components by working closely with architects, developers and business analysts.
- Deployment and Testing using TeamCity, SOAPUI, Postman, Ant/Maven and JMeter.
- Document the solutions by creating TE 40, MD 70 and MD 120, confluence documents.
Requirements for Oracle Fusion Consultant
- Strong experience in defining integration architecture / creating solutions / implementation of integration services using Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA 12c, OSB 12c ,ODI 12c.
- Should have strong experience in designing applications using, API led, Application network, Event-driven, Batch model etc.
- Strong experience in defining overall API architecture, API implementations, and deployment using Oracle Fusion Middleware, and MuleSoft Anypoint platform (Nice to have).
- Experience in designing integration or API application considering all performance parameters; sizing; scaling; fault- tolerance, high availability.
- Sound experience on various adapters, connectors & various protocols i.e. REST, SOAP, JMS, File, DB etc.
- Understanding of API security (OAuth, TLS/Mutual), policies, truststore / Keystore.
- Strong Experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware - SOA Suite 11g/12C (SOA, OSB), Oracle Data Integrator.
- Knowledge in Mulesoft(API Architecture, Anypoint platform Knowledge AWS (S3, Lambda's, CI/CD)
Perks & benefits:-
- Best industry Salary
- Yearly bonus
- Medical, Dental, benefits
- Parental benefits
- Career growth opportunity
We listen to our partners’ and talents’ to ensure that our placements are always a perfect match.
Zenex PartnersWhy Work Here?
Our mission is to empower you to gain an edge in accessing jobs with Fortune 500 companies that can transform your dreams into reality.
Zenex Partners is a place where the focus is always on people first. We live by the 3 E’s of Zenex, “Excellence. Expertise. Efficiency” and help businesses create a human-centric workplace that drives engagement and productivity with the highest retention possible. We help ambitious leaders achieve extraordinary outcomes with in-depth specialized staffing strategies that solve requisite needs. We listen to our partners’ and talents’ to ensure that our placements are always a perfect match.