Device Driver Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A great opportunity to work with one of our leading Clients in the Semiconductor industry.
Device Driver Software Engineer
Location:- Austin, TX or San Jose, CA
Duration:- 6+ Months/Contract to hire
Pay rate:- $90 - $100/hr W2
Responsibilities of Device Driver Software Engineer
- Develop a world-class graphics driver targeting brand-new Samsung GPU architecture
- Implement standard features and extensions for APIs like Open GL ES and Vulkan
- Participate in driver infrastructure architecture with a focus on power and performance requirements
- Develop driver techniques that optimize real-time rendering pipelines and make them run faster
- Work closely with the compiler team to exploit a framework that encapsulates driver/compiler interaction & compiler strategies
- Collaborate with GPU architects to drive GPU features support from SW and review SW/HW interfaces
Requirements for Device Driver Software Engineer
- BSEE, Computer Science, Computer Engineer or comparable
- 7+ years of industrial experience in systems programming (driver development a strong plus)
- System-level performance analysis and strong OS fundamentals (memory management, multithreading/synchronization, user/kernel-mode interaction)
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills (assembly a plus)
- Familiarity with graphics APIs (e.g. Open GL/EGL, DirectX)
- Experience working with ARM 64-bit architecture
- Experience developing system software for Android OS
- Knowledge of high-level shading languages, e.g., GLSL/HLSL
Perks & benefits:-
- Health & wellness (health insurance, Dental, Vision, Medical, Life Insurance)
- Financial & Savings (401K Plan, HSA, HCFSA)
- Perks & Bonuses (Charitable Matching Gifts, Tuition Assistance, Fitness Benefits, commuter benefits)
- Sick leaves (3-5 leaves)
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to our Client on a contract basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Zenex Partners as their W2 working at the client side. We will provide medical benefits along with paid sick leaves. Zenex Partners believe in building diverse & inclusive products for our Client. As a team, Zenex partners focus on a win-win drive for results and 100% uniquely tailored to get the best talent for our Clients.
As a Woman-Owned firm, we at Zenex Partners have dedicated ourselves to becoming frontrunners for achieving inclusive workplaces that value and celebrate diversity. We have designed our recruitment practices to prevent discrimination and unconscious bias against our Talents regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, ethnicity, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We listen to our partners’ and talents’ to ensure that our placements are always a perfect match.
TechnologyView all jobs at Zenex Partners
Get fresh Senior Device Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!