- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Location:- Springfield, MO
Duration:- 6 Months Contract
Responsibilities of Collections Associate
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts. Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment
- Confer with customers by telephone or in-person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts
- Sort and file correspondence and perform miscellaneous clerical duties, such as answering correspondence and writing reports
- Conducting analysis of data to find opportunities for collections efforts
Requirements for Collections Associate
- Familiar with finance concepts and practiced at leveraging data for decision-making
- Practiced with technology, with demonstrated skill in all common business software, including ERP, CRM, and Microsoft Office
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls
- Collections & call center experience
Perks & benefits:-
- Health and wellness (health insurance, Dental, Vision, Medical, Life Insurance)
- Financial and Savings (401K Plan, HSA, HCFSA)
- Perks and Bonuses (Charitable Matching Gifts, Tuition Assistance, Fitness Benefits)
- Paid Time Off (6 Days)
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to our Client on a contract basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Zenex Partners as their W2 working at the client-side. We will provide medical benefits along with paid sick leaves. Zenex Partners believe in building diverse & inclusive products for our Client. As a team, Zenex partners focus on a drive for results that is win-win and 100% uniquely tailored to get the best talent for our Clients.
As a Woman-Owned firm, we at Zenex Partners have dedicated ourselves to becoming frontrunners for achieving inclusive workplaces that value and celebrate diversity. We have designed our recruitment practices to prevent discrimination and unconscious bias against our Talents regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, ethnicity, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
We listen to our partners’ and talents’ to ensure that our placements are always a perfect match.
Zenex PartnersWhy Work Here?
Our mission is to empower you to gain an edge in accessing jobs with Fortune 500 companies that can transform your dreams into reality.
Zenex Partners is a place where the focus is always on people first. We live by the 3 E’s of Zenex, “Excellence. Expertise. Efficiency” and help businesses create a human-centric workplace that drives engagement and productivity with the highest retention possible. We help ambitious leaders achieve extraordinary outcomes with in-depth specialized staffing strategies that solve requisite needs. We listen to our partners’ and talents’ to ensure that our placements are always a perfect match.
Finance and Insurance