- Posted: over a month ago
- $50 to $55 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
A great opportunity to work with one of our leading Clients in the Springfield, MO area.
Location:- Springfield, MO
Duration:- 12 Months Contract
Responsibilities of Business Analyst
- Analyze business systems to align the software solutions with business programs
- Develop business specifications and hand it over to the technical team for system development
- Perform application configuration and provide support in installation and user sign-off
- Provide assistance to customers in defining and implementing architectural changes
- Perform system testing for enhancements implemented in the system.
- Provide end-user support, monitor the system, respond to queries, and resolve and escalate issues.
- Provide assistance in developing training material and provide regular information regarding the system and business changes
Requirements for Business Analyst
- Experience using a workforce management system (preferably Aspect eWFM 8.0+, with RTA and eSchedule Planner) to forecast work volume and schedule agents in a contact center
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an analyst
- Experience with Jira & Salesforce
Perks & benefits:-
- Health & wellness (health insurance, Dental, Vision, Medical, Life Insurance)
- Financial & Savings (401K Plan, HSA, HCFSA)
- Perks & Bonuses (Charitable Matching Gifts, Tuition Assistance, Fitness Benefits, commuter benefits)
- Sick leaves (3-5 leaves)
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to our Client on a contract basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Zenex Partners as their W2 working the client-side. We will provide medical benefits along with paid sick leaves. Zenex Partners believe in building diverse & inclusive products for our Client. As a team, Zenex partners focus on a drive for results that is win-win and 100% uniquely tailored to get the best talent for our Clients.
As a Woman-Owned firm, we at Zenex Partners have dedicated ourselves to becoming frontrunners for achieving inclusive workplaces that value and celebrate diversity. We have designed our recruitment practices to prevent discrimination and unconscious bias against our Talents regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, ethnicity, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
We listen to our partners’ and talents’ to ensure that our placements are always a perfect match.
Zenex PartnersWhy Work Here?
Our mission is to empower you to gain an edge in accessing jobs with Fortune 500 companies that can transform your dreams into reality.
Zenex Partners is a place where the focus is always on people first. We live by the 3 E’s of Zenex, “Excellence. Expertise. Efficiency” and help businesses create a human-centric workplace that drives engagement and productivity with the highest retention possible. We help ambitious leaders achieve extraordinary outcomes with in-depth specialized staffing strategies that solve requisite needs. We listen to our partners’ and talents’ to ensure that our placements are always a perfect match.