Business Services Coordinator
ZenBusiness PBC Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are At ZenBusiness
We’re a trusted partner for small business owners that want a solution to the challenges of starting, running, and growing a business. We use technology and automation to provide fast and low-cost services, expert support, and a personalized dashboard that puts everything small business owners need at their fingertips. We are an Austin-based start-up that is excited about helping other entrepreneurs and business owners realize their dream of creating and growing a successful business. In doing so, we hope to radically shift the business landscape by empowering more people to be their own boss and become financially independent.
Being part of ZenBusiness means being part of a community of problem-solvers, doers and strategic thinkers. We offer our employees flexible work schedules, paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, disability insurance, fun monthly activities.
What This Role Is
ZenBusiness is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Business Services Coordinator to support a rapidly-growing team of filing and compliance agents. The ideal candidate prides themselves on being organized, collaborative, and reliable to a fault. You look at a pile of papers, and can’t wait to organize and file them all. Nothing is as satisfying as a beautifully executed to do list. And teamwork makes the dream work is one of your core values. The position requires exceptional attention to detail, good communication skills, precise response times, and high-volume data and task organization. We are looking for someone with full-time availability Monday through Friday during office hours.
***Office location will be within 10 miles of 1500 11th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Administrative support, including customer and government agency correspondence, document management, and other department support functions, as needed.
- Maintain and file all department records (such as evidence, correspondence, and receipts) according to records management protocols and naming conventions.
- Assist customers with phone, chat, and email inquiries regarding product questions, service questions, billing problems, and general client concerns.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and work to establish a “WOW Experience” with each interaction.
- Ensure Salesforce data integrity by updating Cases, Accounts, and other objects as instructed during and after each customer contact.
- Maintain up-to-date product requirements and pricing documentation for our products and services based on government agency information.
- Stay updated on product knowledge and take initiative to expand industry knowledge.
- Prepare and send mail via USPS and/or FedEx, drop off directly at the Secretary of State office as needed.
- Receive and process incoming mail and Federal Express and distribute them to appropriate recipient(s)
- Act as the main point of contact for Service of Process (SOP) documents. Duties include but are not limited to, accepting service, preparing documents to be forwarded to the clients, preparing rejection letters, emailing copies of documents to clients as needed.
- Scan documents and upload to company database
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- History and proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet objectives
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM applications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing priorities with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Comfortable with the pace, dynamic environment, and ambiguity of a rapidly growing tech startup, including cross-functional problem solving and collaboration, process and system optimization, and new products and services launches.
- Data Entry
- Mac OS knowledge
- Experience with Google File Stream, Docs, Sheets, and Adobe DC
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at ZenBusiness PBC