We are looking for a Full and Part-Time Licensed Massage Therapist to join our team at Zen Massage Charlotte - Dilworth!
What makes us different:
- We are not a franchise and our therapists do not sell memberships or products.
- Open 7 days a week and you get to choose your own schedule.
- (We are the original Zen Massage still owned and operated by the founders.)
- We are a family run business and most of our staff have been with us for 5-10 years because we care about them and treat them with respect.
Massage Therapist Responsibilities:
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Co:30nsulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- Required: 1-2 years of experience as a licensed massaged therapist
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
Saturday 9:30-2 or 2-7pm
Sunday 11-3 or 3-7pm
(additional hours are available)