Director of Guest Experience
Zeman Homes Sanford, FL
- Expired: July 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Seasons In The Sun RV Resort, a 55+ RV Resort, located in Mims, FL, is looking for a Director of Guest Experience. This position is responsible for the planning, coordinating and executing of daily, weekly and monthly activities, events at the RV Resort.
This is a full-time year around position.
We Welcome All Applicants!
In addition to the compensation package, we offer the following benefits:
- Potential performance bonus
- Participation in the medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and health savings account after 60 days of service
- Participation in the 401-(k) savings plan
- Company paid holidays
- Paid time off
Essential Job Duties
- Plan, coordinate, attend, and manage all guest activities and events.
- Prepare provisions for activities and events, including arranging for food and beverages, soliciting and scheduling volunteers, booking entertainers, collecting ticket/sale money, etc. Set-up and clean-up after events.
- Create advertising materials for all guest activities, events and offerings, such as flyers, banners, digital reels etc. Create a monthly calendar of guest offerings. Work closely with the Resort Manager on guest newsletter and distribute to resort guests.
- Track event attendance, vendor utilization, income, and expenses for each activity.
- Source vendors, entertainers, third party excursions opportunities, local community business partners, grassroots marketing, etc.
- Assist in creating and maintaining an annual budget for resort activities.
- Assist with ensuring all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Assist with recruiting, training and managing Guest Experience department team members and volunteers.
- Maintain proper levels of office, activity and event supply inventories. Ensure all equipment and supplies are kept in good condition.
- Oversee schedule for clubhouse guest use, music / sound & lighting equipment and sport court play.
- Support resort guests with concierge services, including answering guest questions, arranging third party services, local community recommendations and more.
- 2 years experience in hospitality Lifestyle Director preferred
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Previous budgeting and financial management experience.
- Professional appearance
- Computer proficiency, including the internet, Google suite; Publisher and Constant Contact
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
Zeman Homes is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer. We participate in the E-Verify program.
TourismView all jobs at Zeman Homes