CEDARS Youth Services
Position Summary: The Vice President, Service Delivery serves as the single point of leadership for all CEDARS service delivery operations.
Mission: To help children and youth achieve safety, stability, and enduring family relationships.
1. Monitor and keep CEDARS in line with emerging best practices in the field and industry.
2. Provide quality oversight, including accreditation and ensure adherence to service delivery licensing standards.
3. Ensure appropriate inter-program collaboration.
4. Develop and enhance cooperative service delivery relationships with partner organizations.
5. Conduct fiscal planning and accountability for all service delivery activities.
6. Assist in strategic planning for growth and development in service delivery programs.
7. Create and nourish relationships with community members.
8. All other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent communication, both written and verbal
2. Strong work ethic
5. Collaborative and team-oriented
6. Strong relationship building skills
1. Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field; current professional licensure, as appropriate
2. Ten years of progressive experience in child and family-focused service delivery provision and leadership
"We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age."