Zelle HR is looking for a Systems Administrator for Union Bank & Trust in Lincoln, NE.
Position Summary: The System Administrator’s responsibilities will include implementation and administration of server-based applications. The position will work closely with the Engineer Team on all aspects of the following technologies: Multi-Tiered applications, Software Deployment, Patch Management, IIS, Database administration, and application infrastructure for the enterprise network.
- Main responsibilities involve supporting server-based applications including: Multi-Tiered applications, IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, and application infrastructure for the enterprise network.
- Displays strong technical aptitude with Windows Server technologies, Server and application monitoring, IT Security, Disaster Recovery, Azure DevOps, PowerShell, Load Balancing, and Database administration including MSSQL and Oracle.
- Works within a team environment managing projects and creating detailed technical documentation.
- Assist the technical teams with escalated support calls and participate in an on-call support rotation for escalated issues.
- Maintains and complies with bank’s policies, procedures and strategies in providing efficient and effective service to internal and external customers.
- Make sound policy and operational decisions within designated authority levels and parameters.
- Contribute to and maintain written policies, programs, procedure manuals, surveys and training materials for the organization.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure service levels and contract requirements are maintained.
- Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws and regulations applicable to their role. Complete compliance training and follow internal processes and controls as required.
- Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in bank policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Perform other job- related duties or special projects as assigned.
- One to five years of applicable industry experience preferred.
- Microsoft certifications preferred.
- Valid Nebraska Driver’s License.
- Analytical and detailed
- Effective communicator
- Independent with good judgment
- Proven skills in multitasking and prioritizing projects
"We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age."