Zelle HR Solutions is looking for a Production Manager for Montag Manufacturing who specializes in fertilizer equipment.
Montag began the process of implementing the EOS structure of business in May of 2019. EOS shapes the structure of the business and operates on an open, honest, and clear communication platform between team members. The Production Manager needs to manage the productivity of those in the plant, have integrity in the quality of the products, and the timeliness of its completion. This individual needs to live and practice our company core values: Integrity, Caring, Passion and Humble.
- Ensure the production department operates efficiently and effectively, meeting all delivery, quality, and safety standards. This individual is responsible for product and process design, planning and controlling issues involving capacity and quality, and organization and supervision of the workforce.
- Assist Sales, Finance and Purchasing; provide forecasts with Productions’ capacities; develop time-studies to deliver updated production capacities.
- This position/seat reports to the Integrator.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of all processes, policies, equipment, tools and resources of the production department and standard operating procedures which support employee safety and other work standards.
- Oversee schedule attainment in production, hiring and training of qualified production team members, assisting supervisors in solving problems and motivating employees to meet or exceed daily performance targets. Seek to resolve issues that are elevated from departments. Support supervisors by actively participating in daily problem-solving. Ensure performance expectations are clearly communicated, and ensure feedback and discipline are properly administered and documented.
- Lead – Manage – Hold Accountable (LMA) this role; communicate regularly with members of other departments, offer clear information, positive feedback, and openness to collaborative problem-solving. Manage according to core values, and lead by example.
- Additional requirements will be: traveling for offsite meetings, meeting with OEM’s and traveling to occasional trade events. Lead the weekly Production meeting, and coach core values in direct reports and elevate. Unlock the shop before production workers arrive and lock after production employees leave. Flexible to work on Saturday when Production employees are required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management, while having effective and clear oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills (ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, Epicor (Montag ERP Software), or other manufacturing software).
Zelle is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled