Inside Sales Manager
Zelle Human Resource Solutions Seward, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Laminated Wood Systems is looking for an Inside Sales Manager in Seward, NE.
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Manager directly supervises and coordinates all activities
associated with inside sales, purchasing, shipping and receiving. They are also responsible for
budgeting, forecasting and internal marketing activities. The Inside Sales Manager provides support
to building and property maintenance, the engineering department, and performs quality control
analysis for many internal activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage personnel and processes related to inside sales, purchasing, inventory, shipping and receiving. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide supervision, guidance and support to staff.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations.
- Address performance, attendance, and disciplinary matters.
- Interview candidates.
- Provide input to owners and participate in decision making process involving matters such as hiring, promotions, retention, and terminations.
- Assist owners and other department managers to develop and refine workflow processes. Including, but not limited to, organization, methodology, software, etc.
- Manage incoming requests for quotes from customers and outside reps.
- Prepare quotes for customers.
- Assist LWS executive/senior leadership with implementation of work/policy directives.
- Manage company social media and website content including posting on various platforms, examine analytics, and create relevant content.
- Provide support/contribute to building and property maintenance.
- Provide support to engineering, serving as a back-up to the technicians and locating files for engineers.
- Assist in the design and ordering of LWS apparel and giveaways.
- Assist Field Demonstrator with the installation of products in the developmental stages.
- Quality Control Analysis- Including but not limited to communication with vendors and return departments.
- Regular, reliable, and timely job attendance.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and follow through on projects.
- Effective communication; both verbal and written.
- Networking abilities and strong client relations.
- Problem solver and decision maker.
- Ability to work with multiple departments and collaborate in a project environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates or bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing major, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales, customer service calling, and/or relevant experience.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required; other software knowledge preferred including Sage, EZCM and Windows- web design software, Drupl, AutoCAD preferred, but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Zelle Human Resource Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Zelle Human Resource Solutions