ZelTech is a veteran and minority owned professional services and information technology solutions business dedicated to bolstering US national security. We deliver expert advice, critical technologies and cost-effective solutions to help customers gather essential knowledge, collaborate efficiently, decide quickly and act decisively. Our staff includes experienced operational specialists, analysts, engineers, scientists, and program managers. ZelTech Team members and employees have the opportunity to connect with each other in a work environment of cutting-edge technology that is characterized by a strong sense of caring, community and mutual respect. We are committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive variety of elective benefits to include, but not limited to: Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Holidays and Paid Time Off, 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Referral and Merit Bonuses, Computer Purchase Program, and Education Reimbursement.
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for this position
Contingent X/ Noncontingent
Job Summary: THIS JOB IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXTERNAL REFERRAL PROGRAM.Zel Technologies is looking for ISR Collection Requirements Manager (INT Specific CRM) - Junior to provide support to United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) J2.
Essential Job Functions:
- Engages with analysts, determines intelligence needs, identifies and develops possible collection positions and strategies, and converts these intelligence needs into collection requirements to satisfy USCENTCOM intelligence requirements.
- Supports solicitation, coordination, research, de-confliction, creation/registration, prioritization, and validation of multiple intelligence (GEOINT, MASINT, SIGINT, HUMINT) discipline collection requirements management (CRM) per standing policy.
- Translates received requirements into discipline-specific language in accordance with SOPs and Combat Support Agency (CSA) guidance.
- Researches and manages USCENTCOM Theater priorities or Intelligenve Community (IC) priorities and guidance to align USCENTCOM collection requests with priorities, and balances time sensitive request with standing collection requirements to ensure appropriate deployment of ISR assets.
- Monitors and routinely provides updates to requests on the status of USCENTCOM collection requirements.
- Solicits, assesses, reviews, and publishes HUMINT Intelligence Report Evaluations from USCENTCOM analytical team.
- Develops requested products reflecting current and future collection operations and postures for the USCENTCOM AOR, additionally will provide when requested input policy, procedures and doctrine relating to collection operations in the USCENTCOM AOR.
- Assignments require knowledge of a full range of ISR and Collection Management related concepts, principles, and practices and skills in applying this knowledge to challenging, multi-agency work assignments.
Thorough knowledge of and skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or available data sources or procedures, and to identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions to issues and/or problems.
Education:Bachelors or Master's Degree. Years of experience in lieu of degree: Specialized training, 2 - 3 years intelligence analysis experience, or 3-4 years military intelligence experience, or equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
Special Requirements:Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for this position
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer "This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60741.5(a).This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities."
Job Posted by ApplicantPro