We are seeking a Django Full Stack Web Developer to join our team! ZeitCode is a development shop serving clients in the automotive, electronics, food and publishing industries. We provide a variety of solutions including: content management, digital asset management, business applications, intranet services, marketing platforms through the web, iOS, and Android.
ZeitCode is looking for a full-stack web developer. Our solutions mainly consist of Django with some React. At the data layer we use MySQL, Redis, and Elasticsearch. We utilize Docker and AWS/Azure at the infrastructure level.
We are a small, multi-talented team. Developers are expected to help architect, build, test, deploy and support solutions. To be successful at ZeitCode, developers should be self-starters, quick learners, and have good time-management skills. We encourage continuous learning by providing books, online training, and conference travel.
ZeitCode's work environment friendly, fun, and flexible. We are located in beautiful downtown Austin. Our fridge is always stocked with drinks and snacks, and we have weekly team lunches. Our core team has been together for over ten years, and our clients have been with us for many years too. We are looking for a great, long-term addition to the team.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Back-end development knowledge (2+years of web framework experience)
- Version control (Git or Mercurial)
- Docker familiarity
- Agile development familiarity
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail