Manager, Service Supply Chain
Zeiss Industrial Metrology Dublin, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
Develops, implements, and maintains global policies, procedures, and material control systems for Zeiss
Med service parts. Ensures materials are forecasted according to the global service purchasing strategy
(ROP/MTO), ordered and in stock to meet requirements, while maintaining acceptable inventory levels.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
Responsible for Dublin Spares Team management, motivation and performance
• Manage a team of demand & supply planners and ensure process excellence
• Responsible for service level, inventory planning and performance
• Responsible for maintaining IT functionalities to fulfill business requirements.
• Represent AMERICA market & customer requirements in service supply chain projects.
• Act as a coordinator between global team and market counterparts.
• Responsible for ensuring worldwide availability of service materials for Dublin and OEM products.
• Determines service spares pricing, annual standards costing, and distribution of price lists for Zeiss
affiliates and customers domestically and internationally.
• Provide regular updates to management on the execution of developed strategies and performance
• Drive continuous improvement through trends reporting analysis and metrics management
Education: Bachelor’s degree or combination of experience and education.
• Minimum experience: Seven (7) years in a managerial role Supply Chain environment
• Required Certification: Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) designation or Certified in
Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)} through Association for Supply Chain
• Prior experience working in end-to-end (E2E) supply chain for a global company
• Prior experience working with the medical device industry and the regulated environment
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
We are an EEO/AAA/Disabled/Veterans Employer
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Zeiss Industrial MetrologyWhy Work Here?
One of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
With more than 27,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology. We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.