Field Service Technician - OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
To learn, develop and hone the basic necessary skills required to perform the job of successfully completing the introductory training courses and demonstrating the ability to provide high quality customer service.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Demonstrate customer service skills and knowledge with a high level of passion and dedication.
- Demonstrate strong and efficient ability to learn a skill on entry class CMM’s utilizing mechanical and electronic aptitude.
- Perform necessary administrative paperwork in a complete and accurate manner.
- Solutions-oriented with ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Travel requirement is 90-100% including international as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- AS/BS in Electronics, Industrial Mechanics or training and experience from Military Technical School OR 4 years of related experience is required.
- Previous experience installing, troubleshooting industrial electronics, machines or computer systems preferred.
- Microsoft operating system knowledge is required.
- Previous Coordinate Measuring Machine installation and troubleshooting experience is preferred however not required.
- Excellent communication and customer service aptitude is required.
- Capable of unassisted physical lift of one article weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Able and willing to work minimum of 50 hours per work week.
- Ability to work in a high production shop floor environment.
- Valid Driver License required.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Zeiss Industrial MetrologyWhy Work Here?
One of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 175 years.
With more than 27,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 175 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology. We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.