Truck Driver Class A
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Truck Driver Class A
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Zeisloft Trucking LLC, a prestigious regional hauler of dry bulk materials that is strongly committed to a foundation of operating reliability, integrity, and unparalleled customer service. At Zeisloft we proudly serve some of the largest manufacturers on the east coast!
Join our team of over 50 proud employees, and when you drive for Zeisloft Trucking LLC you join some of the best drivers in the nation who are professional, well trained, and skilled. In addition, our drivers work hard and drive safe. With that said, drivers know they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making Zeisloft Trucking LLC the best in the industry. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth, and they are home at night and on the weekends.
- Job Summary
- Drivers operate Pneumatic or dump trailers and are responsible for loading dry bulk materials and delivering them to specified job sites. The driver safely maneuvers vehicle in residential or commercial environments depending on the job. In addition, he will have to navigate congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates vehicle in accordance with Zeisloft Trucking and DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws.
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and documents checks utilizing the standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report).
- Pass required DOT Physical and Drug & Alcohol Testing.
- Immediately reports all unsafe situations or service related issues to Route Manager or Dispatch.
- Attends and participates in all scheduled training programs, briefings, and meetings as required by Zeisloft Trucking or directed by the Dispatcher.
- Works closely with Dispatcher to improve route efficiencies and identify best practices.
- Notifies Route Manager of any incidents, accidents, injures, or property damage.
- Notifies Route Manager or Dispatch of service interruptions including closed or impassable streets or alleyways, receptacles too heavy to service or potential safety hazards.
- Communicates customer requests to Dispatch or Route Manager.
- Follows route assignments as directed and completes end of day documentation and check out process.
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Route Manager or Dispatch and assisting other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
- Ability to Operate Electronic Logging Device or Willingness to be taught.
- Education: None required, but a top driving school is preferred.
- Experience: 2 year of experience operating a vehicle requiring a Class A CDL or equivalent military driving within the last 7 years. Willing to train on how to operate a Pneumatic Tank or Dump Trailer
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Hold a current Class A Commercial Driver’s License with an air-brake endorsement.
- Work Environment
- Listed below are key points regarding the physical requirements, and work environment of the job. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than 50 pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a video/GPS monitored vehicle.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday.
- At Zeisloft Trucking LLC, after 90 days each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, and Holidays.
- Thorofare, NJ
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Zeisloft Trucking LLC
1699 Crown Point RoadWest Deptford Township, NJ
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?