Zeigler Auto Group is currently seeking out individuals who have a strong passion for working with people! Must be able to follow directions and processes and use our CRM tool to its fullest! Our reputation is our most important asset!
Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we're looking for more great people to join our team. We promote a workplace of integrity and respect. We care about our customers and it shows!
Sales Consultants work with customers to identify their vehicle choices and ensure that every person has a satisfactory sales experience. The position provides unlimited potential for an individual to achieve their earning goals and career objectives. A successful sales consultant effectively performs the following responsibilities:
Creating and building relationships with new and existing customers
· Determining customer automotive needs while educating them on new and used car ownership
· Demonstrating vehicle benefits and amenities, including test drives
· Meeting and exceeding dealership goals and sales objectives
· Maintaining customer satisfaction, ensuring return business and referral business with customer follow-up
· Suggesting optional vehicle equipment
· Engaging in business development
Join the Zeigler Auto Group and unleash your potential in a professional culture with team members that are highly engaged and satisfied at work! Candidates must be well organized and have a positive attitude. Prior sales experience (preferably in the automotive industry) preferred but not required. Must have valid driver’s license, and be able to pass drug & background screening.