We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Set follow-up appointments and tasks to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create facility drawings and designs to help customers imagine their new business
- Adhere to company pricing and contracts
- Grow and Maintain key industry relationships and partnerships
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Experience in Jiu Jitsu, MMA, Martial Arts, Yoga, or similar industries
- Familiarity with NetSuite or similar CRM
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
It's not just a dojo or gym or studio. A training center is a very personal space. A place where passions are shared, skills are taught, and life lessons are learned. A place where dreams are conceived and realized. A place you are proud to call your own. Zebra helps make it all happen.
Regupol Zebra Athletics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer